The Menphys Saturday Clubs offer the opportunity for children and young people with a range of disabilities to meet within a friendly, supportive and needs-led environment to socialise and have fun. Our highly trained staff support members with a wide range of activities designed to promote social interaction, communication and choice whilst developing confidence, self-belief and independence skills. Activities include arts and crafts, sport, gardening, music and food preparation.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the SPARK CLUB or FUSION CLUB please contact Jessica Buckley on 01455 323015,or you can email her at email@example.com
Joe loves Saturday club. It has been a vital part of his development and a great place to attend on his own. A wonderful team of dedicated staff and young helpers who encourage our children/young adults to be independent and socialise whilst having lots of fun, but also encourage them to be involved in different activities in a safe environment. Saturday Club meets the needs of a large range of individuals with different disabilities and provides the support required – A brilliant club
More about the Clubs
Menphys has two clubs that meet at the same venue
- The Spark Club – for children and young people aged 8-16
- The Fusion Club – for young people and young adults aged 16-25
When do we meet?
The clubs are open on Saturday morning term time only from 10am to 1pm. Please click on the link below for the 2019, Club dates.
Barley Croft Primary School & Community Centre 21 Malham Cl, Leicester LE4 0UT
Club Members Handbook
Subs are charged at £10 per session.
The Saturday Club is divided into 6 half terms running from January to December which runs in line with the Leicestershire County Council school holiday timetable.
Please call us at the Menphys Office on 01455 323020 if you have any queries or questions about this.
- Parents and carers are required to pay the club subs for the full half term in order to reserve the Club Member’s place for that period.
- Saturday Club subs are to be paid on or before the first session of each half term
- Saturday Club Payments are accepted through a BACS transfer, through on-line payment on the Menphys Website, or by cheque.
Saturday Clubs Newsletters - keeping you up-to-date with whats is happening